Customer unit: Central Power Corporation.
Supply and transport of first and second equipment, computer control system, telecommunication system, camera system
- Supply equipment 110kV: Cutting machine, Isolating knife, Current transformer, Voltage transformer, Lightning protection valve
- Supplying 24kV distribution equipment
- Provide control cabinet protection
- Provide AC / DC system, battery
- Provide computer system
- Providing telecommunication information system
- Provide camera access control system
- Providing fire alarm system
- Supply 22kV line equipment
- Service of transportation, installation, system configuration settings
Tam Anh 110kV substation is located in Nui Thanh district, Quang Nam province.
- Scale and location of the project: A. 110kV Transformer station: In phase 1, the station is designed to include 1 MBA 40MVA. There is provision for a transformer for the future. B. 110kV transmission line: Newly constructing a double-circuit 110kV transmission line of about 0.22 km in length, ACSR-240/39 mm2 conductor, lightning protection cable combined with OPGW optical cable and 01 TK50 lightning protection wire. C. 22kV transmission line: Newly constructing 06 22kV transmission lines after the 110kV substation (including 2 backup lines). Objectives of the project: To meet the power supply capacity for regional loads in the coming period to serve the local socio-economic development.
The project was completed with a total investment of approximately VND 25 billion.